Euro-Mediterranean Business Meetings
Palais des congres - Marseille
Since its creation by the Italian Chamber of Commerce for France in Marseille, the event offers services to the needs of enterprises, universities, research laboratories and clusters from the Mediterranean Area, for the :
- Creation & development of commercial, industrial and technological partnerships
- Support the SMEs international development
- Promote technological innovations
- Encourage the knowledge of sector’s evolutions
The main theme linked to sustainable development, is defined according to the sector's real needs. Since 2010, due to participant’s requests, the event is focused on two main themes “ Water” and “Renewable energies” , treated alternately.
A management committee estimates after each event the outputs and real profits for the participants. Until now, about 15 contracts between enterprises, and a partnership agreement between two clusters have been signed.
WHICH ARE THE TOPICS ?
- Construction Technology
- Energy production, transmission and supply
- Waste and water management in the eco-building
- To meet potential clients / partners in the Euro-Mediterranean area, during two days in Marseille.
- To have the opportunity to be in contact with companies & institutions involved these sectors.
- To benefit of a personalized agenda of B2B meetings.
- To appear on the catalogue of the event, available on Internet and distributed to all participants.
- To participate in the thematic workshops.